Sunday, December 21, 2008

"I wont celebrate my birthday."

This is laughable, I swear. 

All indians and some of the international communities know what happened in 
11/26. This was the most audacious and "blow on your face" type attack on Indian financial capital
and major metro city.  And hotels like the Taj and Oberoi are the most luxurious and expensive hotels in India. I would never imagine that they can be attacked and held hostage for 72 hours. 

I would rathe rbelieve if someone attackes our airports and other government establishments because we know our police and law enforement officers. If they would they do their job, there is no single element in this world who would dare to do this.  Anyway. I was supposed to write on 
the "I wont celebrate my birthday".

In the wak eof this attack, our honorable PM said "we wont tolerate any form of terrorism on our soil." This I have been hearing since my childhood. Believe me. All the politicians and ministers say this when we have an attack. 

Then comes the kicker. Our so called "influencial" lady of Infdia says I wont celebrate my birth day. Well " Who cares ". So many people died. So many common people laid their lives protecting others. Bare handed constable saved so many lives. You Miss Gandhi roam around in Delhi with Z- security. Noone can touch you. When you go out, roads are blocked. People face lot of trouble and pray that when a common person starts for his office, no VIP like you are on roads , else he would be bound to be late. Pakistan every time blows us on our face and laugh at home. International community said its "horrible". Ita bad and blah blah. But Mrs Gandhi, the last word is, we should save our own ass. We should not wait someone to come and save us. And without doing that, what you say is " I wont celebrate my birth day." Who care please. stop this laughabl ecomments in press. This does not impress the widnow of the constable who dies in CST railway station attack. She has no income now and her child will be another uneducated no job young man in few years. Does she get anything if you dont celebrate your birth day. People get a good laugh and feel sorry for you Mam. Please stop this. 

Then our honorable president. First thing is, she replaced Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. Dr Kalam was the most loved and most active president ever in Indian history. He gave an identity to the Presidential post and was not merely roaming around the world in taxpayers money like our new Pres. I havbe seen since my childhood, when someone becomes Indian President, he/she goes on world tour with their families and absolutely do NOTHING. I would say, if you cant do any good, atleast stop spending taxpayers money and save the planet too. Dont just go glod trotting. When Mumbai attack happened, our president was gold trotting. 

The bad thing is, even some of International leaders said something and condemned Pakistan for its act. But our President does not have the guts to say anything. Instead she announced " I wont celebrate my birthday ". Well Mrs President, "who cares ". And also I would plead you to stop taking your so called unusable husband on your world tours. I dont see any reason why he would spend tax payers money just because he is our Presidents husband. Again Mrs President, please try to learn from Dr Kalams legacy and honor the identity of the post you are holding. 
We know how you got there. And we know, you do not possess any caliber to hold that post. So understand the sentiments of common people like me and do something. Atleast try. 

And my last request to Mrs Gandhi. Please stop devisive politics and puppet governements in India. We know you have the power. But dont force inactive Presidents and weak PMs on us. 

If you want to be remembered as a great politician and do any honor to the Gandhi name, please clear the way for clean and honest politics and same Indian people.

No comments:

Post a Comment