Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Indian Govt and 26/11

Sounds like a terrorist agenda I am forming here , isnt it ?

No, I love my country as much as any patriotic India does.
However, this is not same for our ministers and judges and other
so called government functionaries who are there to suck the tax payer money
and give interviews.. Oh yes, make statements like "I wont celebrate my birthday".

After the 26/11 attack on Indian financial capital, all we have seen is rhetoric and more
rhetoric. India threatening to do this and do that. They understand the Indian goverement more than anybody. In fact, there has been instances where ministers are linked to taking money to assist in terrorist attackes. Hmm. Sounds like a bollywood movie plot. but that the truth my friends !!. This time, the only shift I have seen is the PMO and the foreign ministry giving a little more audacious comments compared to usual ones. I know they wont do anything, but for the sake of it, atleast saying it.

So why I say we need one more attack ! Thats because it will take just one more attack for common people to take matter to their hands and do something about it because I think we should present bangles to our ministers for their valor in front of camera.

So one more attack to get the dead spirit awakened and bring out a revolution !! Enough is enough.

I know it leads to some more common people dying but are not they dying now itself in vain. Preciosu lives of people are taken for nothing. And our president is doing world tour with tax payers money !! So why not some more blood for a good cause. We need to listen to our imortal leaders like Netaji Subhash Chanda Bose. You need to shed some blood for peace. That is the truth. And it will take one more attack for Indians to realize that they need to save their own ass. No govt, atleast not the congress govt will do anything for them.

So sorry guys, if I have been so brazen, but thats what I mean !! I am just waiting for the day when people will understand violence will only lead to more violence. And at the same time, you should not tolerate injustice towards the helpless.

No comments:

Post a Comment